Yes, indeed. Ok, so this wasn’t quite what Linus had in mind, I’m sure. Gearing up for the fall/winter holidays, VegNews Magazine‘s October issue features pumpkin recipes from five vegan food bloggers:
- Bianca Phillips, Vegan Crunk, Pumpkin Cheddar Biscuits
- Kathy Palatsky, Healthy Happy Life, Pumpkin Spice Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Susan Voisin, Fat Free Vegan Kitchen, Pumpkin Oatmeal Cakes with Apple-Pecan Compote
- Allyson Kramer, Manifest Vegan, Chocolate Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Jennifer Whiteford, It Ain’t Meat Babe, Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins with Walnut Streusel Topping
If you’re not back on the VegNews wagon after their stock photo scandal of April, take solace that, for these 5 recipes at least, they’ve outsourced. If you still can’t bring yourself to pick up this issue, at least check out the blogs.
Personally, I’m looking forward to trying my hand at the Pumpkin Cheddar Biscuits.