I’d heard about The Seed from Brendan Brazier‘s Facebook page. That’s right, Mr Brazier will be in tow for this “vegan experience.” Looking at the list of scheduled speakers, Eddie Garza (Mercy For Animals) to Dr. McDougall, I knew this was somewhere I wanted to be. After listening yesterday to episode 22 of Erin Red’s Red Radio, the deal was sealed.
Early Bird tickets are currently available through Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 at 11:59pm. For me, the 2-day was the most logical; I don’t want to miss a minute. There are 1-day passes available as well. It is $25 for the EB 2-day and $15 for the EB 1-day, plus service charge. I believe I read that spaces are limited for this event, so no dilly-dallying.
General Admission Includes:
- All Day Access to Speakers, Demos and Event Participants
- Unlimited Access to Movie Screenings
- Entry to Blogger Seminar
- Ten Raffle Tickets
- Event Booklet and Tote Bag
I have not been as excited about an event since the 2011 NYC Vegetarian Food Festival. The difference? Even though there was a wait, that was free. The appeal of this event actually spurred me to fork over my money. What’s great about The Seed is there is actually an incentive to order tickets early. You ensure you get in and save money. The day of, if available, admission at the door will be $25.00 per day.
- Amie Hamlin (NY Coalition For Healthy School Food)
- Jasmin Singer and Mariann Sullivan (Our Hen House)
- Chloé Jo Davis (GirlieGirlArmy)
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
- Rich Roll
- Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- Kathy Freston
- and more…
- When: Sat. June 16th, 10am–7pm and Sun. June 17th, 10am-5pm
- Venue: 82MERCER, 82 Mercer St., 2nd Floor (Spring & Broome Sts.), New York City, 10012
Hope to see you there!